Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I'm a bad, bad girl!

Because I'm a self-admitted contest whore, I willingly jumped at the opportunity to enter the BetterSex.com Sexiest Writer contest. They ran this in February and I didn't make it as a finalist. *pout* It's okay. It made me the erotica writer I am today. Smutty and proud! So when I saw that they were running this contest again, I knew I had to go for it! They're running it differently this time. Instead of the Better Sex folks reading all of the entries and deciding which one should win, they're reading the entries as they come in and posting the ones they like. 3 a week. Well guess what, sports fans? I'm one of the lucky three this week! Whoo! Hoo! You all can vote for my dirty little tale called "Civic Duty" until about midnight on June 28th. Click this link to vote for me: http://www.bettersex.com/collection.asp?sc=7STORYB My story is Story B for Bridget. Okay, I added that in there to be cute. But you get my meaning. The winner, aside from being called the Sexiest Writer in the World, wins $500. Not bad scratch for a day's worth of work.

So if you don't want me grovelling in the streets looking for my next meal you'll vote for me. Please? I'd do it for you.

Stay sexy,
BridgeT

6 comments:

short fat guy said...

much as i love to see you grovel i just had to vote for you, good luck!
i also implore all your other fans to also vote ! a unhappy bridget is not a pretty sight!!

Bridget Midway said...

So you've seen my rage? Good advertisement and a great warning!

BridgeT

Annalee Blysse said...

Voted too... and read it. ;)

Bridget Midway said...

Thank you, Annalee! Hoped you enjoyed it. I had a blast writing the story. Hard to get all of that passion and exposition in only 1,000 words! *LOL*

BridgeT

Will said...

Great article and really cool blog. Sorry you did not get into the contest as a finalist. I thought your readers might be interested in The Better Sex Buzz Team to receive free adult sex toys and adult movies to write reviews about.

Better Sex Buzz Team Adult Sex Toys And Adult Movie Reviews

Have a great day
Will

Anonymous said...

Yogurt and pickles can be fermented due to the fact they are carbohydrates.
That would not be feasible if they were oils.

Also visit my page metabolic cooking 2.0 download