Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Close but no cigar!



I was REALLY hoping to have four new releases before I went to the Romantic Times Convention a couple of weeks ago. I got close. Two works were released either before I left for the convention or the day I got there. They were "Foolish Games" through Erotique Press and Silly Fears through Ocean's Mist Press. And one was just released (albeit quietly) a couple of days ago. That's my short erotic story, "Suburbia" through Phaze. The couple in the story is married and they have sex with each other. Hard to believe coming from me, huh? *LOL* The next release should be C-A-I-N and A-B-E-L, my long-awaited (at least by me) sequel to "Adam and E-V-E". I can hardly wait to see the cover. Stacey L. King, publisher and basic Jill-of-all-trades, did such a great job with my "Adam and E-V-E" cover.

I have some other great news, too! I just signed my contract with Midnight Showcase to not only do the sequel to Corporate Seduction but to make this into a Corporate Trilogy! That's right, folks. Three books surrounding big business, BDSM and sex! I had no idea the publishers wanted a trilogy. I knew they wanted a sequel. And I have the working titles already. Corporate Desires, this will be Madame Z's story, and Corporate Needs. I'm thinking of making this Princess's story. For those who have read the book, don't you want to know what Princess does for work now?

I also just signed a contract for one of my novellas to appear in an anthology called Distant Lovers through Reality Press! My story is called "Service Recall". It's about a newly-divorced African-American woman who, by chance, has plumbing work done by an old high school crush. Or was it by chance? Hmmm. I'll never tell. Moohaahaahaa!

Okay, kiddies, Mama's gotta get to work. I owe stories to 4 different publishers. It's nice to be wanted.

Stay sexy,

BridgeT

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey woman!

i just read "friends" and it was tight!

linda B

Unknown said...

Hey, lady! Where have you been? Glad you liked THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR. Still a big fave of mine.

BridgeT