Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Busy, busy beaver!

Get your heads out of the gutter! Geez! Can't be an erotica writer and say 'beaver' without certain connotations coming into your head, huh? I understand. No, what I mean is that I have a lot going on right now. For one, the Midnight Showcase publishers surprised me by not only wanting 1 sequel for my book Corporate Seduction, but they want 2! So I'll be penning (or rather typing) Corporate Desires, Madame Z's story, and Corporate Needs, which I have decided will be Princess's story. Aside from Win and May, they were the two most popular characters.

But I couldn't just stop there. Oh no! Lately I've been on this big 80's jag. No, I haven't broken out the leg-warmers and off-the-shoulder sweaters yet. It's coming! I purchased a 2-disc set of new wave 80's tunes. One song on there is my favorite, Psychedelic Furs' "Love My Way". As I listened to the song and thought about it, I said to myself, "Man, that's such a Dom song." Then the wheels started spinning. How could I write a story around that? Then I got it. Before I reveal too much, I'll just tell you that the story is going to Loose Id and hopefully it'll be out in a few months. And I'll say this. For those of you who liked Fascination Street and the BDSM aspects of Corporate Seduction, you'll enjoy Love My Way. It's the ensemble characters like Fascination Street along with some hot BDSM action. I can't wait for this story to come out!

To hear the song that inspired my story, click here.

Now I have some work to do so I have to go. Enjoy the tunes. 80's rock!

Stay sexy!
BridgeT

3 comments:

Tempest Knight said...

Oh yeah... there are so many great songs from the 80's. Devo's Whip It is a classic BDSM song. *lol* Oh, and Duran Duran's Hungry Like a Wolf makes an excellent title/story for a wereanimal story. Bonnie Tyler had a few great ones too.

Leg-warmers and the off-the-shoulder sweaters. The Flashdance look. *rofl* I found some in my closet hidden in boxes, when I started moving. I even remember the hair-sprayed big hair look. *shakes her head and laughs* The 80s totally ruled.

Unknown said...

Hey Tempest!

I absolutely love the 80's! That was a fun time for me. Hearing certain songs take me back to some great memories some good, some, well, some events needed to be left in the 80's! *LOL* And I remembered the big hairsprayed hair look. My poor hair paid the price for some bad hair risks.

BridgeT

Unknown said...

I was so in love with Duran Duran, it wasn't funny. I'm surprised I wasn't arrested for stalking. Then when they briefly split to do Arcadia and Power Station, I followed those bands too. Remember Romeo Void? "He might like you better if you slept together." Cool stuff!