Saturday, May 14, 2005

Tagged for migrating purposes!

That darn Laura Bacchi! She tagged me with a blog tag. I have to answer 5 of these things from this list and pass it on to someone else.

If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a backup dancer...
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a midget stripper...
If I could be a proctologist...
If I could be a TV-Chat Show host...
If I could be an actor...
If I could be a judge...
If I could be a Jedi...
If I could be a mob boss...
If I could be a backup singer...
If I could be a CEO...
If I could be a movie reviewer....

If I could be a scientist I would find that female scientist who blinded that guy who's always screaming "She blinded me with science!" and ask her why she did it. (Okay, so I'm a product of the eighties. Go listen to Wham UK! and kiss my behind!)

If I could be a farmer I would grow plenty of fruits and vegetables to keep my community fed, happy and healthy. Then I would grow pot to keep those teenagers eating! It's the circle of life, folks.

If I could be a missionary my knees wouldn't hurt so much when I'm on top and...wait, it said if I could be a missionary and not if I was in the missionary position. Whoops! Moving on.

If I could be a chef I would compete on "The Iron Chef" and would hope to get a secret ingredient like an octopus or a live shark or maybe Newt Gingrinch. Hey, he's been asking for it for a long time! Time to make rump roast out of the man!

If I could be a mob boss I would have someone in my group named Big Dick instead of Big Pussy like on "The Sopranos"...and he'd better live up to his name too!

Okay, I think I'm done. Did you learn anything about me that you didn't already know? That's what I thought. I guess now I'll pass this on to my fellow Phaze author, Leigh Ellwood.

Stay sexy,
BridgeT

1 comment:

Laura Bacchi said...

I'm just now remembering to see what the heck you wrote. I'm laughing my ass off here!!!