Friday, July 01, 2005

I did it!

Thanks to a lot of votes (hee, hee!) my short story "Civic Duty" was a weekly winner in the BetterSex.com erotic fiction contest. Whoo! Hooo! I have another step to go through before they'll declare the winner on August first so keep looking out for that news.

In case you hadn't heard, I have 2 contracted works: one with Phaze.com called "Walls" and one with Erotique Press called "Chances". Actually the real name of it was "Chance" but the contract had "Chances" and before I startd my sistagirl head roll I realized that the story was really about giving more than one chance. So it does fit. See, I am a nice person!

I'll have excerpts to both on my website soon so watch out for that.

Wish I could stay longer and chat but I have to earn a living. Blah! Come on, folks! Buy my books so I can write full time. Is that so much to ask for? *LOL* Kidding.

Stay sexy,
BridgeT

No comments: