Thursday, September 08, 2005

From rejected to, well, accepted!

It has been an awesome month and we're only in the 8th day! I tell ya, I don't know how much more of this I can take! One day I'm getting 2 rejections in a day, and just yesterday I received a contract from Ocean's Mist Press for the novella I had been working on for ages called "Public Domain", and Liquid Silver Books asked to see the full manuscript for THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR.

So let's do a tally here of just contracted works: "Chances" at Erotique Press, "Suburbia" at Phaze, "Public Domain" at Ocean's Mist Press and Fascination Street at Venus Press. Oh, then I can't forget about the two short erotic tentatively accepted works at Midnight Showcase. I'm on fire! I'm the overnight sensation that only took five years to happen. But if I want to make a name for myself, I have to keep working so expect to see more of The Bridge!

Hate to blog and run but I have to go off and do my Snoopy happy dance. Involves a lot of jazz hands and Riverdance-type stepping.

Stay sexy!
BridgeT

8 comments:

Diane said...

Excellent. Congrats!!!

Bridget Midway said...

Thanks, Diane! I'm pretty darn excited about the whole thing.

BridgeT

Layne Blacque said...

Congrats, Bridget!

Bridget Midway said...

Thank you, Saint!

Alessia Brio said...

I wanna be you when I grow up!

Slurpy kisses,

Silma said...

You sure are having a great month, Bridget. Congrats on all the acceptance letters! *g* Hope the good luck always smile on you.

Bridget Midway said...

Thank you, Silma! It has been an awesome year. I can't wait for next year!

BridgeT

fin said...

yaay!