Tuesday, January 31, 2006

It's not personal. Just business.



The wait is over! Hey, haven't I said that line before? Oh yeah, less than a week ago! Yikes! I didn't know Fascination Street, my release through Venus Press, and Corporate Seduction through Midnight Showcase would be released so close to each other. I haven't even gotten a review back yet for Fascination Street. But it's all good. The back-to-back releases make it seem like I'm a prolific writer, which I'm not. I swear I'm not. Just the luck of the draw.

I am very happy with this release for several reasons. First of all, you, the readers, have been asking for the release of this book for several months. I'm glad it's out there for you all to enjoy. I'm also thrilled that this is my very first book that's offered in print. You know what that means. Yep, I'll have print copies to sign when I go to the Romantic Times convention in May. If you're there, come on by and see me. I'll be the one behind those great looking pecs on the cover. Purrr!

Okay, I have to get back to work. I never rest.

Stay sexy!

BridgeT

No comments: