Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Wisteria Lane ain't got sh*t on me!


I am dancing on a cloud, skipping on air, dancing with the pool boy, any analogy you want to use to describe how absolutely elated I am that my full-length interracial erotica (or erotic romance) Fascination Street has been released. Now I know what you're saying. "Why did Bridget say, 'or erotic romance'? Doesn't she know what she wrote?" Of course I do, silly! The story is about a couple that moves to a small cul-de-sac where everyone swings...and I don't mean on a swing set either. Well, I guess I could have included that scene in the book, but I'm digressing. There is a romance of sorts in the book but it's not the traditional kind.

Anyway, I'm so excited that my book is out. Now I'll have to wait and see how the sales are and what the reviewers say. *gulp* Someone hold my hand.

Stay sexy,
BridgeT

2 comments:

Gena Showalter said...

Awesome cover! Love those cuffs!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Gena! Frauke of Croco Desgins did it. She did an awesome job. And the book isn't half bad either. *LOL*

BridgeT
www.BridgetMidway.com