Sunday, April 24, 2005

It's 2:30 a.m. Do you know where my head is?

Good morning, all. Man, what the hell am I doing up this early? Had a hard time sleeping. I'm working on a story for Erotique Press. It's not working out the way I wanted to and I promised to have it to the editor this weekend. Thought sleeping on it would help. Only made it worse. I kept thinking about the story, the characters, the conflicts. If you're a writer then you know what I'm talking about.

On a good note, the editor of Phaze.com where my first novella, "Adam and E.V.E." will be published liked my final edits. Whoo! Hoo! Again, if you're a writer, you know that feeling too. She's going to clean up the formatting and send it off to be proofed. With any luck, I'll have disk copies of it to sign at the booksigning in RT (I guess). I'm not sure how that goes. Gee, is my novice showing? Haa! Haa!

I also want to rework a couple of short stories for the Phaze.com Heatsheet Sparklers contest. What can I say? Once a contest slut always a contest slut.

Okay, now I'm just stalling. I'm going to finish this damn story by breakfast if it kills me! Hopefully it won't. I want to be able to sign my novella at the convention (or not, still not sure if that's what I'm doing.) Sigh. It's a bitch being so new at something. I feel like a virgin again!

Stay sexy!
BridgeT

No comments: