Monday, April 25, 2005

Wet hair and an overstuffed suitcase

I know I'm close to being ready to go to the RT convention but I feel so behind. I feel like I'm missing something. It's all happening so fast for me that I'm a bit overwhelmed at times. In a matter of months I've gotten a novella accepted, about to be published and I'm going to be signing it at a huge conference. Talk about your coming out parties! Aside from packing, I still have gifts to buy and a website to update since I mentioned I would be offering a contest. Me and my big, adorable mouth. And I have to practice signing my name. Don't want to slip and sign the wrong name. I would do that because I'm an idiot.

So I'm sitting here with conditioner in my hair. My plan of packing one suitcase into another so I can bring more stuff home is not going to work. Hey, what can I say? I'm a woman and I love shoes. I could fill one suitcase full of shoes. But I won't...this time. And I have to finish that story for Erotique. I can't believe how behind I got this weekend. And look at what I'm doing now. Damn it! Damn blog. It's addicting, I tell ya'!

Okay, going to rinse and write in that order. Then spend all day tomorrow packing for real and getting all of my goodies together. St. Louis, here I come!

Stay sexy,
BridgeT

No comments: