Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The sound barrier has been broken

Aaah!!!! I can't believe it! Just by chance, I check the Phaze.com website last night just to look at my cover and see if there were any new updates. My novella, "Adam and E-V-E" is on sale NOW! I wasn't expecting it to go on sale this soon. I've been trying to drum up sales without being a pest. That's hard. But I'm so happy that I actually have a work out for sale. People can buy a story I created. That's an awesome feeling, let me tell ya'!

So now that I've updated my website and worked out my daily blog, I need to fix something to eat. I have a huge day in front of me. I have to make sure I'm all packed and ready for RT tomorrow. Big day. Big event. I hope I don't get swallowed up in it. Gulp!

Stay sexy,
BridgeT

No comments: