Sunday, April 24, 2005

My first booksigning!

I've posted this everywhere but I just had to put it here to make it real...at least for me. It's that whole, "If a tree falls in the woods..." sort of mentality I have. If I don't share, then it's not happening.

Anyway, I've stalled long enough. I got news from my editor with www.Phaze.com that I'll be signing disc copies of my novella, "Adam and E-V-E" at the Romantic Times convention this week! And here I thought I was just going to go and smile and give out my candy. I actually have to work! But that's a good thing. I've been wanting to do this writing thing for years. It'll be great to be able to do a book signing and show off the fruits of my labor. I'm going to call it grape but you can pick any fruit you want.

Now I need to make up my candies to give away and finish writing this novella for Erotique. I'm starting to suck with my deadlines!

Stay sexy,
BridgeT

No comments: