Saturday, April 23, 2005

Kiss them for me. I may be delayed.

I went in kicking and screaming but look at me now. I have my own blog! Never thought I would ever say that.

So who am I? Just a girl with a dream...to write sexy romances. And what can I say? Mom's proud so I guess I'm doing something right!

Not going to stay too long on this blog. I would get tired and you would get bored. Neither are good things to happen. So I'm going to work on a short story for Erotique Press. Oh! I guess I should tell you what's going on with my little world. I'm going to have a novella published through www.Phaze.com called "Adam and E.V.E." Before you Bible-thumpers start praising my name, it is an erotic romance. Lots o' sex. It's a science fiction tale about what happens when you really enact the phrase, "Make love, not war." If you want to read more, go to my website at www.BridgetMidway.com and read an excerpt. I should warn you. The excerpt is unedited so it's not the spit-and-polish version it should be. Let's see. I just said sex, Bible, spit and polish. I'm going to Hell.

Happy reading! I'm going to get going.

BridgeT

2 comments:

Laura Bacchi said...

Don't worry - I'll probably be in hell with you. At least I'll be in good company ;)

Unknown said...

I'll bring the salsa and the chips. I'll let you have the first dance with Hitler!