Monday, November 28, 2005

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

My "Chances" publisher said that my interracial, May-December erotic romance has already sold over 100 copies! Okay, again, this will not make Nora Roberts nervous. But consider this. My novella was released on November 16th so within a couple of weeks I sold that many copies! Thank you all for letting me be the first Erotique Press author to achieve this milestone. Without you all, I wouldn't be able to successfully do what I do. It would simply be a hobby instead of a dream I could actually reach.

BIG SMOOCH!!!

Stay sexy,
BridgeT

8 comments:

P. Roberts, Editor, Erotique Press said...

As the new Sr. Acquisitions Editor for Erotique Press - let me be one of the first to say (at least on your blog site) CONGRATS! Now, what are you going to send to me next? I'm waiting with bated breath. (Big Grin) Again, keep up the good work - writing and otherwise. Peggy Roberts - acquisitions@erotiquepress.com

Bridget Midway said...

Agh! The pressure! The pressure! *LOL* I'm working on it. I swear!

Great to "meet" you, Peggy. I hope I'll be working with you soon.

BridgeT

Kimberly said...

Congratulations Bridget! Rock on girl, Rock on!!

love and light Bridget
~K
and by the way, I visited your site. It's so purty!!!!

Bridget Midway said...

Thank you, Kim! I worked really hard on the site(s). Now did you stay on the pink side of the site or did you venture over to the blue side? ;)

BridgeT

Ms HerMajesty said...

Hey!!! Congratulations Bridget.... Oops you did it again.
We're still waiting for more of your books to be released.
You're a gifted writer and you know it but it's wonderful to see the numerous people whom believe in you and your book sales reflect this.
So when are we going to see your books in print....:~)

Bridget Midway said...

I hope you'll see me in print soon. :) That's my goal.

Thanks for the support, Ms. Her Majesty.

BridgeT

Amie Stuart said...

Bridget congrats that's wonderful!!!!!!

Bridget Midway said...

Thank you, Celia! And congrats to you on your Liquid Silver Books release! I can't stop staring at your cover. How provocative!

BridgeT