Monday, November 28, 2005

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

My "Chances" publisher said that my interracial, May-December erotic romance has already sold over 100 copies! Okay, again, this will not make Nora Roberts nervous. But consider this. My novella was released on November 16th so within a couple of weeks I sold that many copies! Thank you all for letting me be the first Erotique Press author to achieve this milestone. Without you all, I wouldn't be able to successfully do what I do. It would simply be a hobby instead of a dream I could actually reach.

BIG SMOOCH!!!

Stay sexy,
BridgeT

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Agh! The pressure! The pressure! *LOL* I'm working on it. I swear!

Great to "meet" you, Peggy. I hope I'll be working with you soon.

BridgeT

Kimberly Kaye Terry said...

Congratulations Bridget! Rock on girl, Rock on!!

love and light Bridget
~K
and by the way, I visited your site. It's so purty!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Kim! I worked really hard on the site(s). Now did you stay on the pink side of the site or did you venture over to the blue side? ;)

BridgeT

Unknown said...

I hope you'll see me in print soon. :) That's my goal.

Thanks for the support, Ms. Her Majesty.

BridgeT

Amie Stuart said...

Bridget congrats that's wonderful!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Celia! And congrats to you on your Liquid Silver Books release! I can't stop staring at your cover. How provocative!

BridgeT